search from your location
search subject of medical treatment
We need supporters!
From Niigata to all parts of Japan. We will create a friendly community where people can support each other regardless of nationality. Sponsorship is available from 1,000 yen per month. Why don't you join us as an official supporter and help solve social issues?
If you become our supporter
If you become a project supporter, you will be invited to join our members-only community. You will be able to participate in the project together. Please take this chance to give shape to your idea and passion. You will also be able to participate in regular study sessions and events. You will also receive activity reports and members-only information.
Sponsorship and participation is available for as little as 1,000 yen per month! If you would like to become a corporate sponsor, please contact us here
Supporting companies and organisations
We appreciate their support through crowdfunding.
Our project was selected as a grant program for NPOs.
We are supported in Social Good advertisement. If you eter the coupon code "HLPY" at checkout, 5% of the sales goes into our project.
This agreement describes our policies that HELP YOU PROJECT “The Organization” provides this application services “The Services.”
Article 1 Operation of the Terms
Article 2 Changes to the Terms
The Organization reserves the right at any time and from time to time to change the Terms without notice. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Article 3 Changes to the Services
The Organization reserves the right at any time and from time to time to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services without notice. The Organization shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Services.
Article 4 Compliance of the Terms
Users shall comply the Terms when using the Services.
Article 5 Preparation of equipment
Users shall prepare cell phones, PCs or softwares and set up internet connection at user’s expenses and risks. The organization shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any damage caused to the User by malfunctions when using these devices or networks of computer.
Article 6 Copyrights
- All copyrights relating to contents of the Services (personal information, text, illustration and design) and any intellectual property rights shall belong to the Organization.
- Reproduction, assignment, renting, translation, modification, reprinting, public transmission, distribution, publication and commercial use of these content or the Services without permission, is prohibited.
Article 7 Prohibitions
Users shall not engage in the following acts when using this application.
- Actions that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
- Actions related to criminal activities
- Destroying, interfering with, or infringing on the functionality of the servers or networks of the organization, our service, other users of the Service, or third parties.
- Actions that interfere with or may interfere with the operation of the organization or our services.
- Actions that damage or may damage the reputation of the organization or our service.
- Collecting or storing personal information about other users.
- Acts of unauthorized access or attempts to do so.
- Impersonating other users.
- Directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces, in relation to the organization or our service.
- Actions that damage the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy, honor, or other rights or interests of the organization, other users of our service, or third parties.
- Actions that cause or may cause disadvantage, economic damage, or mental damage to the Organization or our service.
- Posting or transmitting any content on our service that includes or is deemed by the organization to include the following expressions
- Excessively violent expressions
- Explicit sexual expressions
- Expressions that lead to discrimination based on race, nationality, creed, gender, social status, family origin, etc.
- Expressions that induce or encourage suicide, self-injurious behavior, or drug abuse
- Other expressions that contain antisocial content and cause discomfort to others.
- Actions that are for the purpose of, or the organization deems to be for the purpose of the following
- Sales, advertising, solicitation, and other commercial activities (except when approved by the Organization)
- Actions for the purpose of sexual or indecent behavior
- Activities for the purpose of meeting or dating someone of the opposite sex whom you do not know.
- Actions that aim to harass or slander other users
- Actions that aim to cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to the Organization, other users of the Service, or third parties.
- Use of the Service for any other purpose that is different from the purpose of use planned by the Service.
- Religious activities or solicitation to join a religious organization
- Any other actions that the Organization deems inappropriate.
Article 8 Cancellation of Registration
- The Organization shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User by the acts of the Organization in accordance with this Article.
Article 9 Suspension of Provision of the Service
- The Organization may suspend or discontinue the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User in the event that the Organization deems any of the following reasons to exist.
- When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of computer systems related to this service.
- When the provision of this service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning strikes, fires, power outages, or natural disasters.
- In the event of a computer or communication line outage due to an accident, etc.
- In other events where the Organization judges that it is difficult to provide the Service.
- The Organization shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by users or third parties due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service.
Article 10 Disclaimers
- The organization makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the contents based on the most current information available. However, we do not guarantee that the contents on this service are accurate and complete at all times. For this reason, the User are requested to make decisions about visiting a medical institution or using a telephone consultation or ambulance at their own risk based on the contents posted on this service.
- The emergency telephone consultation in this service is based on information from the Niigata Prefecture Medical and Pharmaceutical Affairs Division. Please note that this information does not apply to other prefectures.
- The way to call for an ambulance in this app may differ from the on-the-spot judgment of the operator or emergency team when you actually call for an ambulance. Please understand this beforehand.
- The Organization shall not be liable for any damages, transactions, communications, disputes, etc. between you and other users or third parties arising out of or in connection with the Service. The User shall resolve such disputes at their own responsibility and expense, and shall not cause any damage to the Organization.
Article 11 Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations
The User may not assign or pledge to any third party his/her position in the User Agreement or rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Organization.
Article 12 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- All disputes arising in connection with this service shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Niigata District Court.
(Supplementary Provisions) This Agreement is effective as of 1st February, 2021.
What is mikke?
A searching app for multinational clinics is born.
This app can search for medical institutions near your location.
It connects multinational patients with doctors who are willing to help.
"I can speak English"
"I can't speak foreign languages, but I want to help patients"
"I hope I can be of help as much as possible"
can be connected to patients on this app.
This app is full of hopes of many doctors.
Our hope for mikke
Masahiro Furuyama, the Representative of HELP YOU PROJECT
Translation team (English): Andre Pinto, Karin Nagamatsu, Towa Tochimaru
Translation team (Chinese): Yeyonglin, Ruyi Zhou
Illustration: OOKAMI TAHO